INFORMATION FOR VISITORS - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Update - 08/09/20
The health and safety of our visitors, our team of staff and volunteers, and the wider public is our most important priority during this challenging time. We’re delighted that our classes programme is now able to restart for Sep 2020 onwards and it will follow Government guidance to ensure everyone involved is as safe as possible.
Many of our shows have been re-arranged to new dates, or cancelled in some cases, and ticketholders have and are being contacted by our Box Office where this is the case. Sometimes, due to issues with emails, not everyone is reached and we do apologise where this is the case. Please contact our Box Office if you have any concerns about tickets you have for our shows.
We thank you for your understanding, patience and support during this time of uncertainty and we wish everyone the best of health.
Email: [email protected] | Box Office Line: 01823 414141
Events/Shows with new dates:
- Pete Firman and the Amazing TBC - Fri 27 Mar 2020- New Date Sat 27 Mar 2021
- Barnum - TAOS Musical Theatre - Tue 21 - Sun 26 Apr 2020 - New Dates Tue 27 Apr - Sun 2 May 2021
- Crimes, Camera, Action - New Old Friends - Sat 30 & Sun 31 May – New Dates Fri 19 & 20 Feb 2020
- Stagestruck Variety Show 2020 - Stagestruck Theatre School - Sat 20 Jun - New Date Sat 28 Nov 2020
Ticket holders for any effected shows will have the following options:
- Switch to a new date (only available for postponed shows/events)
- Get a full refund
- Credit on your TMAC account to spend with us at a later date
- Donate to the venue
As a small, not-for-profit venue we are made up of a small team and will do our best to get in touch with you as soon as possible to return your money. Obviously this is a difficult time for everyone and the corona virus is significantly affecting Tacchi-Morris Arts Centre financially. Therefore we would like to highlight that if any customers would consider accepting a credit refund for future use, or gifting any refund amount (in part or whole) to the centre, we would be immensely grateful. Please let our Box Office know if this is the case.